Administrator (Freelance) | Anjali Dance Company
Anjali Dance Company seeks a pro-active and organised freelance Administrator, with excellent communication skills, to support the company in co-ordinating projects, managing touring schedules and financial administration.
As part of a supportive and committed team, the Administrator will lead on areas of scheduling and internal communications, have the opportunity to develop skills and work flexibly. The role would suit those with administrative or project management experience, interest in the arts and/or charitable sectors and those looking for a meaningful, positive and creative working environment.
Contract: Approximately 40 days from May-November 2019. Working hours are negotiable and can be flexible.
Fee: £125-150 (dependent on experience) per day
Location: The role will work primarily from the company’s office in Wigginton, Oxfordshire
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Administrative and/or project management experience
- Ability to build positive and effective working relationships with a diverse creative team, colleagues working remotely and stakeholders based across the UK
- Experience of booking cost-effective travel and accommodation
- Ability to manage complex schedules
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Able to work from the company’s office in Wigginton as required
- A positive, can-do attitude, willing to take initiative
- Ability to work effectively both within a small team as well as independently
- Ability to work flexibly in response to busier and quieter periods
- Experience working with performance art
- Financial management skills/experience, use of Xero bookkeeping package
- Professional or personal experience communicating with people with diverse needs
- Experience working on publicly funded projects
- Driving licence and use of a vehicle
To apply, please send a letter of application outlining your interest and relevant experience, your availability and preferred working hours, together with a CV, to Nicole Thomson, Artistic Director, Anjali Dance Company: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 17 May 2019.
If you have any questions about the role please contact Ceri Brierley, Associate Producer, Anjali Dance Company: email@example.com.
The role will be subject to a DBS check. Anjali Dance Company is an equal opportunities employer.