Did you know you can hire one of our studios for your party and even throw in an experienced dance tutor to liven up the dance floor?
Dance workshops are a great activity for any occasion from hen weekends to birthday parties (no matter your age!) Our professional, friendly and fun dance teachers will bring everyone together to create your very own dance routine, whatever the range of abilities and ages.
Our 2 hour dance parties consist of; 1 hour dance class, in a style of your choice, plus an hour in a party break out space.
Cost: £10 per person* with space for up to 20 people.
Our party hire comes with the following benefits:
- Fun and friendly professional dance tutors (covering a variety of styles)
- Fully air conditioned and accessible studios (including lift access)
- Choose you own music/ dance style
- Fully accessible changing rooms complete with showers
- Bring your own food/ drink (no corkage fee) & decorations for the party break out zone
- Access to high speed Wifi
Children’s parties include; a warm up, a taught dance routine in the dance style/theme of your choice, games and a cool down. You are more than welcome to bring your own refreshments free of charge. We can also offer you access to a sound system, to keep the party going!
We can also hold a silent disco! We provide the headphones, you provide the music! Get in touch to find out more!
Our hen parties consist of a 60 minute dance class led by an experienced dance tutor, and your class can be themed or in a dance style of your choice. The class not only involves a warm up, learning a dance routine and a cool down, but can also include typical hen party games and an hour’s relaxation with something bubbly in our foyer…
If you would like to find out more about hiring our space for your party, please contact Facilities Coordinator Ebony Godridge:
0113 243 9867
* Offer subject to a minimum spend of £100. For parties of 15 children or more, this offer is subject to a minimum spend of £150, to cover costs for an assistant dance tutor.