Did you know you can hire one of our studios for your party and even throw in an experienced dance tutor to liven up the dance floor?
Dance workshops are a great activity for any occasion from hen weekends to birthday parties (no matter your age!) Our professional, friendly dance artists bring everyone together to create your own dance routine, whatever the range of abilities and ages.
Our 2 hour dance parties consist of; 1 hour dance class, in a style of your choice, plus an hour in a party break out space.
Cost: £10 per person* with space for up to 20 people.
Our party hire package includes:
- Fun and friendly professional dance tutors (covering a variety of styles)
- Fully air conditioned and accessible studios (including lift access)
- Choose you own music/ dance style
- Fully accessible changing rooms complete with showers
- Bring your own food/ refreshments & decorations for the party break out zone
- Access to high speed Wifi
Children’s parties include: a warm up, a dance routine in the dance style/theme of your choice, games and a cool down. You are welcome to bring your own refreshments free of charge. We offer access to a sound system so you can keep the party going!
We also offer a silent disco where we provide the headphones and you provide the music! Get in touch to find out more.
Our hen parties consist of a 60-minute dance class led by an experienced dance tutor. Your class can be themed or in a dance style of your choice. The class involves a warm up, learning a dance routine and a cool down and it can also include typical hen party games and an hour’s relaxation with something bubbly in our foyer…
If you would like to find out more about hiring our space for your party, please contact Facilities Coordinator Ebony Proctor:
0113 243 9867
* Offer subject to a minimum spend of £100. For parties of 15 children or more, this offer is subject to a minimum spend of £150, to cover costs for an assistant dance tutor.