Bringing together people from Yorkshire and beyond who work with dance in a range of contextsRead More
Tue 7 November
Mon 17 July
Our conference brings together people from around Yorkshire and beyond who work with dance in a range of contexts for engaging and essential discussion on the issues facing the dance industry.
2017’s conference, to be held at Square Chapel, Halifax in October, is a collaboration with the Children and Young People’s Dance Network North and will focus on youth authorship.
Previous conferences have included:
- Dance Risks, 2016, exploring professionalism, excellence & the art of community dance.
- Dance Includes, 2015, asking the question, “How diverse is our work?”
- Dance Visions, 2014, examining the work we commission and create with young people.
- Dance Insights, 2013, questioning how the dance sector can work together for the future of dance.
- Dance Journeys, 2012, on how to support young people to careers in dance or to healthy active lifestyles.