Website Accessibility Statement
Accessibility Statement for Yorkshire Dance
This is an accessibility statement from Yorkshire Dance.
Measures to support accessibility
Yorkshire Dance takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Yorkshire Dance:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Yorkshire Dance is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformantmeans that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication after a session expires does not cause loss of data.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Yorkshire Dance. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Yorkshire Dance:
- Phone: 01132438765
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: Yorkshire Dance, 3 St Peter’s Square, Leeds, LS98AH
- Postal Address: Yorkshire Dance, 3 St Peter’s Square, Leeds, LS98AH
- Twitter: @yorkshiredance
We try to respond to feedback within 2 working days.
Accessibility of Yorkshire Dance relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Yorkshire Dance , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Yorkshire Dance:
- Videos: : Some of the videos added to our website before November 2021 may not have captions. because . We are working on providing captions to all video content and have begun backdating our catalogue.. Please e-mail email@example.com if you encounter an issue..
- Photographs:: Images uploaded prior to November 2021 may not have text alternatives. because . We are working on providing text alternatives to all images and have begun backdating our catalogue.. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter an issue..
- Podcasts: : Podcasts (and other audio files) uploaded prior to November 2021 may not have text alternatives. because . We are working on providing text alternatives to all audio files and have begun backdating our catalogue.. Please e-mail email@example.com if you encounter an issue..
Yorkshire Dance assessed the accessibility of Yorkshire Dance by the following approaches:
An evaluation report for Yorkshire Dance is available at:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pUQRzRrZ3yal1KiOccGuB94A4ql21Tjo/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=104792698705116001889&rtpof=true&sd=true.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of yorkshiredance.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers by:
Phone: 0113 2438765
Postal address: Yorkshire Dance, 3 St Peter’s Square, Leeds, LS98AH
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Marketing & Communications Manager
This statement was created on 17 November 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.