Saturday Superstars Classes to resume in SeptemberWed 19 August 2020
Part of: Saturday Superstars Online | Saturday Superstars
We have taken the careful and considered decision to re-open our building to the public in September. This means we are delighted to announce that our Saturday Superstars Classes will resume on Saturday 12th September (with extra precautions in place).
Saturday Superstars is our programme of dance classes and courses for young people. It offers the chance to learn from very experienced teachers in a friendly, safe and fun environment.
Bookings will open to current Saturday Superstars families on Monday 24th August.
We will open any remaining class spaces to the public on the 7th September.
We will be offering a phased return of Parents & Tots and Ballet 2-4 later in the Autumn. Please bear with us whilst we ensure our space is safe for little ones who will find social distancing a little harder.
In order to run our programme of youth dance classes safely we have put the following precautions in place to prevent the spread of Coronavirus:
- Class sizes have been reduced to allow for social distancing.
- Children can only be booked on to one class. This is to reduce the social interaction within the building.
- Class start times will be staggered (please check the new times of each class).
- We will be following further guidelines to reduce risk including:
- Encouraged social distancing throughout the building.
- Access to hand-washing facilities (including hand sanitiser for ages 3 plus),
- Regular cleaning of the building with a specific focus on the studios and changing facilities between classes.
- To reduce the number of people in our building we ask that parents do not accompany their child inside. Each class will be met by a member of Yorkshire Dance staff at the front entrance and taken safely inside.
- We ask that all children arrive ready and dressed for class in clothing they can take on and off themselves when using toilet facilities.
- We shall follow our usual toilet procedure whilst also ensuring social distance and hand washing takes place.