Latest Coronavirus Updates from Yorkshire DanceWed 9 September 2020
Part of: Saturday Superstars | Dance On | Leaps and Bounds | Dance Transports | Yorkshire Dance Youth
Social gatherings of more than 6 people have been banned across the UK. However, planned activity, exercise and events organised by a venue can still go ahead. As such, our Saturday Superstars classes will continue on Saturdays from the 12th September, our building remains open and the studios can still be used.
If you have any questions or concerns please give us a call on 0113 243 8765. We would like to thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Take care!
- Weekly Classes = Are now running. Please check with your tutors for class specifics.
- Saturday Superstars = Will start on Saturday 12th September. You can book classes now by clicking this link.
- Dance On = We are working with community partners to restart physical sessions. Contact Adie Nivison for more information: email@example.com
- Yorkshire Dance Youth Company = Will be starting back on Wednesday 16th September 5.00pm – 6.30pm. Please contact Sarah Lyon for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leaps & Bounds = We are running live Zoom classes (with a twist!) from the end of September. Please contact Sarah Lyon for more information: email@example.com
- Writing Dance: Dance Transports = Will take place on Saturday 28th November 2020 (hopefully in person, if restrictions are in place it will take place via Zoom).
The government’s latest information and guidance, which is updated daily and includes affected areas, can be found here.
Before you enter our building please watch our ‘Welcome Back’ video so you know what to expect and understand the restrictions we have put in place to help keep you safe.