Latest Coronavirus Updates from Yorkshire DanceThu 15 July 2021
Part of: Saturday Superstars | Dance On | Leaps and Bounds | Dance Transports | Yorkshire Dance Youth
Although restrictions are easing on Monday 19th July, we will be proceeding carefully and keeping most of our procedures in place for a few more weeks.
We’re very conscious that many people who use our building are not yet fully vaccinated (including our staff) and we want to make sure everyone is as safe as they can be. Our building is also used by clinically vulnerable people who may not be able to have the vaccine. For this reason we will continue to do the following:
- regularly clean high touch objects and surfaces
- sanitise equipment between use
- have sanitiser and anti-viral surface wipes available throughout the building
- ventilate all spaces by keeping windows open
- display our Test & Trace QR code and maintain records of visitors to the building
Although social distancing will no longer be a legal requirement, we ask that you still do this when in our building and whilst taking part in classes in the studios. We also ask you to continue to wear a face covering when moving around the building (this can be removed once inside a studio or meeting room).
If you have any questions or concerns please email us on: email@example.com. We would like to thank you for your continued support, understanding and cooperation. Take care!
Details of our activity below:·
- Weekly Classes = Have now restarted. Please check with individual tutors about additional class information.·
- Saturday Superstars = Is now taking bookings for the Autumn term starting on 11th September. Find out more and book on to a class here.·
- Dance On = Our face to face classes are slowly returning. Digital alternatives to our classes continue to run on Zoom. Please contact Hannah Treharne for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org·
- Yorkshire Dance Youth Company = Has now restarted. Please contact Sarah Lyon for more information, including how to join a class: email@example.com ·
- Leaps & Bounds =In person classes are slowly returning. Digital alternatives to our classes continue to run on Zoom. Please contact Sarah Lyon for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org ·
- Hirers/ Standby Space: We are now accepting bookings for all hires. Please contact
email@example.com if you’re interested in booking one of our spaces.
- Professional Artists residencies: Are continuing as normal. If you want to apply for a future residency, please click here for more information.
The Government’s latest information and guidance, which is updated daily and includes affected areas, can be found here.