Working with Artists
We invest in a community of artists in order to make sure their practice can thrive.Read More
About Working with Artists
We invest in a community of artists in order to make sure their practice can thrive:
- We support dance partner projects: these are projects by artists whose work aligns itself clearly to our artistic policy.
- We support dance catalyst projects which might encompass a rainbow of aesthetics but have at heart the desire to support and nurture dance in an area of low provision.
In addition to the above, we welcome all artists to:
- 1-2-1 advice and guidance sessions
- Submit residency proposals
- Use our stand-by space offer
- Attend Meet YD socials – a great way to get to know us
- Apply to a scratch night opportunity
- Attend regular open access training opportunities
- Apply for artist development projects
In order to find out who is the best person to contact about support, please download the full information about artist support here.